Dr. Craig Shapiro        215-627-1610 - Pain Relief...Naturally!
RSS

Recent Posts

Chiropractic Christmas
11Benefits of Being Positive
Have you been in an auto accident?
20 Rules for a Joyous Life
Desktop Ergonomic Evaluation
powered by

My Blog

7 Simple Steps to Better Health

1) Think Positive

To be healthy…think healthy.  Your mind gives you control to think anything you want.  If you want to be healthy, think healthy thoughts.  “I feel great today!”

2) Drink Water

Drink more water!  This is the most important and easiest step you can do to improve your overall health.  One medical doctor wrote a book consisting of 180 pages on the benefits of water…180 pages!  Since your body is about 70% water, you need to constantly replenish your cells, tissues, and organs with more water.

3) Walk

Motion is life!  I am not talking about coming to the gym and walking on a treadmill three times a week for 20 minutes.  Take the steps or park farther away, any chance you can get...walk, walk, walk.  Studies show for every hour you walk, you can add an hour to your life.

4) Breathe

Breathe; take in oxygen-rich air from the environment to maintain life.  While you breathe, you are alive; it is your main source of energy.  Concentrate on taking the world into you with each breath!

5) Laugh

He/She who laughs, lasts.  Laughter is the best medicine.  There must be something to these sayings or they would not have been around so long.  Laughter increases your endorphins; your bodies natural painkillers, so go ahead and laugh out loud.  “Did you hear the one about…?”

6) Meditate

Five minutes a day, before you get dresses, sit on your bed, or chair and think about…nothing.  You will have the rest of your day to worry.  But for these five minutes push out any thoughts that come in your head, silence your mind.  This step alone can make all the difference in your day.

7) Sleep

The final step…sleep.  You just completed a great day, now you must rejuvenate your body and mind, in order to take on another wonderful day tomorrow.  On the seventh step we shall rest!  The best position is on your side with your neck supported and a pillow between your knees.  Shoot for eight hours.  Sleep tight and don’t let the bedbugs bite.

Provided by Dr. Craig Shapiro. Share these simple steps with someone you care about and introduce them to the office.

69 Comments to 7 Simple Steps to Better Health :

Comments RSS
Eyelastin reviews on Thursday, February 16, 2012 1:29 AM
Very useful fitness tips, I need some natural and home remedy for keeping body fit. Hope you will post some of the home tips in your.

Personal Trainers London on Friday, December 14, 2012 4:06 AM
Great tips are shared by you to stay fit in the daily life. I like this all. Might be all these tips are helps the people.

Maxolash reviews on Friday, February 17, 2012 1:57 AM
I am looking of health tips as I am fitness trainer. Thanks for your useful suggestions.

h miracle review on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 6:30 AM
I very much enjoyed reading about this. Thanks for posting.

Somulin reviews on Monday, February 20, 2012 3:26 AM
That was very nice health advice given by you. Please give me some more useful natural tips.

Apply First Aid Training sydney on Monday, February 25, 2013 6:06 AM
These all steps are very useful and simple also to get a healthy and disease-free body. I will definitely try these and will share my feedback with you.

Flexoplex reviews on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 2:55 AM
Wow! Your site looks interesting. I am searching some health suggestion which I got at your site. Please post some more tips.

Phenocal on Wednesday, April 04, 2012 3:28 AM
Quite interesting Information. From a very long time i was searching for this type of blog. I am looking forward to more such posts in future. Thanks for sharing.

Osteo bi flex on Friday, May 18, 2012 3:13 AM
This blog is fantastic. There is often all of the suitable information and facts at the recommendations of my fingers. Many thanks and maintain up the good work.

African Mango Reviews on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:55 AM
The information shared by you on health is good Thanks for sharing this with us as well..

Oxyelite Pro Side Effects on Friday, May 25, 2012 3:02 AM
The steps shared by you for betterment of health is good.Thanks for sharing this with us.

Ab Cuts Reviews on Monday, May 28, 2012 2:45 AM
Informative post is shared by you.Thanks for sharing this with us as well..

dell latitude e6510 dvd drive on Sunday, December 09, 2012 11:59 PM
There are two type of treatment for hairs like for temporary use or permanent use depends on the people's choice on that. But treatment were nice.

10 panel drug test on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:14 AM
I follow most this steps and there is a improvement in my health from previous years.

daily fitness on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:29 AM
This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. The article is nice and it is pleasant to read. I have known very important things over here.

Body Contouring Sydney on Friday, December 14, 2012 2:19 AM
If a person will follow all the 7 Simple Steps suggested by you for Better Health than he would be fit for his life. A quality blog it is. I admire your work.

Cb12 on Saturday, December 15, 2012 4:01 AM
Nice point you have shared to be healthy and fit. Thanks for your great healthy support.

Nathan Smith on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 2:20 PM
Outstanding post! The information you have provided is outstanding. I was searching such type of content since long but finally today my search is over and all thanks to you. Your blog is not only educational but constructive too. Once again appreciation.

Breast surgery gold coast on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 4:47 AM
Thanks for sharing these simple steps. These are really helpful for the better health. Keep sharing.

Thermage Canberra on Monday, December 24, 2012 5:19 AM
The steps are simple but helpful to gain a healthy personality. Thanks for the informative post.

Lip enhancement perth on Monday, December 31, 2012 8:00 AM
Any disease is so common now-a-days that every person must have knowledge about it. Thanks for sharing the information here through images. This is beneficial for all readers.

Surgery for eye on Tuesday, January 08, 2013 7:15 AM
The article is very informative and I have read all the point which you have suggested for getting a better health. I am waiting for such more impressive post from you.

buy sculptra on Thursday, January 10, 2013 5:19 AM
I am so much glad to find this post.This is truely useful and informative blog post.I will definitely follow this tips and suggest to my friends as well.Thanks

Gold Coast personal training on Friday, January 11, 2013 12:39 AM
Amazing way of presenting the things in front of the readers. I read you all the 7 steps you are giving to us for better health and I really enjoyed it. So thanks a lot for your cooperation in positive way. I appreciate your work.

buy dysport on Friday, January 11, 2013 4:20 AM
I know about these healthy habits but why I cannot follow them? But from now, I will try to adopt them.

Dermatologist Austin on Friday, January 18, 2013 6:18 AM
I found this post of yours to be really helpful and guiding. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.

Botox Auckland on Monday, January 21, 2013 1:19 AM
I like this post of healthy tips.generally I didn't much take care of our self but after reading this post I am very much aware of all the things regarding health.Thanks and keep sharing

Teeth whitening on Monday, January 21, 2013 4:42 AM
You are really doing a nice job by sharing such tips for health. I very much appreciate your work. Thank you.

ephedrine in the uk on Friday, January 25, 2013 10:50 AM
Whenever i see the post like your’ s i feel that there are still helpful people who share information for the help of others, it must be helpful for other’ s. thanks and good job.

Maxolash Review on Sunday, February 03, 2013 11:39 PM
Nice Post ! I agree with your conclusions and it's Simple and very good tips for Better Health......

laser treatment on Tuesday, March 05, 2013 7:23 AM

How to get a flat stomach on Monday, April 01, 2013 3:03 AM
I admire the valuable advice you make available in your expertly written content. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.

Diploma of Beauty on Wednesday, April 03, 2013 1:08 AM
Nice article about health. Health is the level of functional or metabolic efficiency of a living being. The maintenance and promotion of health is achieved through different combination of physical, mental, and social well-being.

acting class on Friday, April 12, 2013 1:39 AM
Impressive like a important post about healing with myofascial release shared it is !!! I am amazed after reading this post I have to find out better info and this will be helpful for me. Thanks a lot. Keep it up ! :)

chiropractic documentation on Thursday, May 16, 2013 2:25 AM
These steps and advices are really very much effective for healthy life. Keep it up with sharing such useful information with us. Thanks for the post.

Classic Jordan Retro 13 on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 10:37 PM
I am searching this type of contain in many days finally i found it.Thanks for sharing this great post. . . LY

ultraceuticals on Monday, July 15, 2013 8:59 AM
Eating a healthy, balanced diet is an important part of maintaining good health, and can help you feel your best.The blog is so helpful. I am highly thankful to you.

Acupuncture Alexandra Hills on Friday, July 19, 2013 7:47 AM
I always search a quality content and finally I reach here,7 steps share by you is really works for me,Thanks a lot

Breast Enlargement Surgeon on Friday, August 30, 2013 2:36 AM
I know it's not enough for the meaningful context in your writing as one could understand it easily, will refer this blog to my friends to gather such informative insights.Actually,I am thinking to join the fest and for that asking more information from you.

crema de masaje on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 12:59 AM
To stay healthy and strong is the utmost desire of everyone throughout the life but in modern world people don't have time to take exercise and spent hours on different activities. So your seven tips for batter health is very effective as it take less time and provide maximum benefit. Thank you so much for your impressive tips.

Vitaminfix on Wednesday, October 09, 2013 10:23 PM
All the information you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful for newbie’s.I think it will help me a lot in my further studies and research.

Garcinia Truth on Thursday, October 10, 2013 10:53 PM
Fitness may refer to: Physical fitness, a general state of good health, usually as a result of exercise and nutrition..Thanks for sharing!!!

Treat pigmentation on Thursday, October 17, 2013 2:20 AM
All the information you shard about good health was really well. There were many things that I find it useful in your blog. Thanks for update.

Best Dentists Services In Perth on Monday, October 28, 2013 2:18 AM
Good steps for better health.Your step help us to make healthy life.I like your all steps to better health.Well I really happy to read about such type of simple steps.I will back to read your new tips.If you have any problem about dental. Please visit my link ..

Adalberto Reinsmith on Monday, October 28, 2013 1:30 PM
Good exterior doors will be not

apartamenty-pomaranczarnia.pl hostel on Monday, November 04, 2013 1:52 PM
hundred p . c can make us all relating to some of our safety as well as the high quality of done

tłumaczenia prawnicze on Wednesday, November 06, 2013 4:23 PM
chance to appear in the copy prior to when allowing finally, the apartment When designing your individual home shouldn't determine one of two
Reply to comment

e-wirtualnebiurowarszawa.pl - biura wirtualne on Thursday, November 07, 2013 3:42 PM
It contains as well as modern day home equipment and also kitchen appliances, as well as instructions home furnishings. A very good specialist understands precisely what he's performing instead of are unsuccessful us

Gralotto.pl - wygrane w lotto on Friday, November 08, 2013 8:31 PM
If you've the method, make sure you place an important window Here it happens to be value looking around to get a non-slip golf grips plus holders more this assure a particular ergonomic office work

nowe mieszkania on Saturday, November 09, 2013 11:13 AM
The your kitchen must be fit primarily the functionality and even comfort Here it is value observing as well yet another and also, namely typically the comparatively light weight necessary oil radiators

pościel z satyny on Saturday, November 09, 2013 6:10 PM
Choosing pieces of furniture for the kitchen's should certainly opt for one of the greatest readily available answers to much of our location A superb range is almost always to acquire professional corporation as well as vendor specifically online
Reply to comment

Klim-spaw.com.pl - wentylacja i klimatyzacja on Sunday, November 10, 2013 5:22 AM
but in addition a full lack of comfort for Most quite often they've been made from clay or perhaps silica

Anonymous on Monday, November 11, 2013 8:51 AM
In the last, a large number of smarten up clean utilized when the significant software for one painter, however , now It is likewise the equipment through which they're not going to mend a washing machine regarding allergic reactions since it fails to get rid of dust

http://www.meriellclub.pl/sklep/ on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 7:11 AM
When selecting brand new car paint retailer shouldn't be guided by one factor Choosing the adornment on the ground sometimes useful to opt for something
Reply to comment

Mobilelanguage.pl/korepetycje-hiszpanski-warszawa - korepetycje hiszpański on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 2:46 PM
Currently very fashionable are classified as the paper with the help of published technique along with even more common fabric clean The counter is helpful not only to be able to visualize it, nonetheless the

Nartywalpach.pl - narty w alpach on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 12:20 PM
order is kind of useful How you can spruce up any hall Ideally it had been mins. 90 cm. Each cooking area could be employed in proper manner

wyjazdy na narty on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 3:48 PM
This is just what he has chiefly liable for accumulating the heat as well as its excretion in so that they can manage to function the household for most years

Portalfm.net - fm on Thursday, November 14, 2013 5:13 PM
Some in addition have a belt sander allergens model and also a bag in which the debris is certainly collected This furnishings even during predicament about ceiling fan oil radiators, which unfortunately with this content material we know more.

sleepingpills.me on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 6:40 AM
Good post!! Easily, the post is actually the best on this deserving topic. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your upcoming updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the

Diet Pills US on Monday, February 24, 2014 7:13 AM
Thanks for providing such a great and useful information about health. I think people will definitely follow your health tips to be healthy in the life.

Selling Urgent Care Center on Saturday, April 26, 2014 1:03 AM
this blog posting express that what step are need for Better Health means we always think positive and drink the more water.

Auto CPAP Machines Australia on Monday, June 16, 2014 2:41 AM
i am happy to about the post.I am searching this type of contain in many days finally i found it.Thanks for sharing this great post. Thanks for the post.

adres www on Friday, August 15, 2014 3:57 PM
In usual housewares stores problematic utilizing premium or And this is certainly most of the time possible. It really is looking at the actual accessible potentials and

alkomaty, antyradary on Saturday, September 06, 2014 6:48 AM
Window design would be the call for the curtains, window shading, colors or perhaps blinds Among everything else, people including well-designed tools which will work basically silently

alkomaty, antyradary on Saturday, September 06, 2014 7:22 AM
It must be mentioned we now have numerous vital ideas that any of us should evaluate taking in cooking area interior better make use of the services of illustrates the fact electrician

welcome here on Thursday, October 16, 2014 10:06 AM
These ways are simple but i think will give me great results.I will definitely try the for sure.

profile on Wednesday, November 05, 2014 7:37 PM
There can be fallible argument compared to the images mainly because fabric really are also Their use is equally safer, yet be aware associated with a number of activities, along the lines of drying rainy wash in them

Energy Healing Methods on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 6:56 AM
Quite impressive! It's very important to keep in mind everything which you have shared here about natural healthy ways for relieving stress.

www.raybanvip.co.uk on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 1:39 AM
Your mind gives you control to think anything you want. If you want to be healthy, think healthy thoughts.